Spring Automation, LLC
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our site www.springautomation.com.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Spring Automation, LLC is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: Spring Automation, LLC
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 720 Fessey Park Rd, Nashville, TN 37204
Details of our EU Representative: Dublin Offices of Philip Lee, 4th Floor, 7/8 Wilton Terrace, Dublin 2, D02 KC57
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU? WHAT IS THE PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING THE DATA? HOW IS YOUR DATA PROCESSED?
Personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which, in this case, are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records, and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at email@example.com.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent if doing so is required or permitted by law.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
- HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Furthermore, we may receive data from third parties, such as analytics provided by Google and similar companies that are based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook and similar companies that are based outside the EU, search information providers that are based outside the EU, and providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
We may also receive data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register that are also based inside the EU.
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
Our lawful basis for processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (i.e. business development).
Under the guidance of several privacy and electronic communications regulations, we may send marketing communications if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company (or any other form of a legal person) we may send marketing e-mails without your consent. However, you can still (always) opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing, we will request your express consent. We will only share your personal data if you have provided us with your express consent to share your personal information.
You can ask us or any of our affiliated third parties to stop sending marketing messages to you at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
- DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Other companies in our group who provide services to us.
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law and the terms of any agreement you may with us as they apply to the use of your personal data. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions. Spring Automation does not sell your personal data.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
We share your personal data within our group of companies which may involve transferring your data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
We are subject to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations that protect your personal data. When we transfer your data to third parties outside of the EEA, we will ensure that certain safeguards are in place to ensure a similar degree of security for your personal data. As such:
- We may transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission has approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data; or
- When we use certain service providers who are established outside of the EEA, we may use specific contract terms/clauses or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give your personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer of your personal data. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
- DATA SECURITY
We have established security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorization. Furthermore, only employees and partners who have a legitimate business need for using your personal data will be allowed to access it. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions, and they will comply with all confidentiality requirements for the use of personal data.
- DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
We comply with all applicable data protection laws.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Residents of the European Union/European Economic Area (i.e. data subjects) have the right to:
- Access their personal data
- Rectify their personal data;
- Have their personal data erased (“right to be forgotten”); and
- Restrict how their personal data is processed
Data subjects under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) can learn more about their rights at:
For individuals located in the State of California, if applicable, you have the following rights:
- To know what personal information is being collected about you.
- To know whether your personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- To say no to the sale of personal information.
- To access your personal information.
- To request the deletion of any personal information.
- To equal service and price, even if you exercise your privacy rights.
California (USA) residents can learn more about their rights as consumers at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We will respond to all legitimate requests within the time the applicable law requires.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
- OTHER PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under the laws of some jurisdictions you may have the right to request additional information about the personal information we collect, request access to the personal information we process, correct an error or omission, delete personal information, or object or limit further processing. We adhere to applicable data protection laws and will respect individual rights requests under those laws.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
November 9, 2020