- Electrical Design. Interns will focus on understanding the hardware & design concepts behind our industry. This path develops an individual's skillset within AutoCAD Electrical (ACE) and dives into hardware commonly found in control panel design. Interns will also dive into schematic sets and analyze real-world systems using virtual reality 360 tours of our systems in preparation for design efforts.
- Commissioning. Interns will focus on developing strong troubleshooting skills through hands on exercises with electrical/controls systems. Configuring hardware, testing systems, bench-testing, and light AutoCAD Electrical work is expected of this role. In this focus can expect a more hands on approach to understanding hardware components commonly found in a commissioning role.
- PLC Programming/HMI. Interns will focus on the design/programming of the controls hardware responsible for bringing these systems to life. This role will focus on either PLC or HMI development (determined by business need) to assist in project design efforts. Interns will prioritize learning ladder logic style programming practices and HMI (Human Machine Interface) development utilizing sample projects.
- Junior, Senior, or Recent Grad
- Relevant Degree
- Able to work a minimum of 20 hours
Spring Internship: January - May
Summer Internship: May - August
Fall Internship: August - December
The certification program at Spring Automation is designed to accomplish the following goals:
- Accurately evaluate team member skill set
- Provide streamlined hands-on training catered to our clients & industry
- Ensure quality standards at onboarding phase
- Invest in continuous growth for existing team members and interns
Learn more about the Certification Curriculum through the document below.
Please wait while flipbook is loading. For more related info, FAQs and issues please refer to DearFlip WordPress Flipbook Plugin Help documentation.